Equestria Royal Guard

Hearths Warming Eve 2014
All sign-ups for this gift exchange are now complete. Everyone should have a name to deliver to by now.
Also, please note: Steam has a new 30 day trade policy. Take this into consideration.

Account
Online users (1)
Latest Threads
Main Forum
Page
of 3

Banned from Equestria (Daily) 18+ Alpha 1.4

23 replies
http://filesmelt.com/dl/Banned_from_Equestria_Daily_Alpha_1.4_.swf

Current walkthrough:
Walkthrough:

To get Pinkie: Collect Ball near Scarecrow. Take it to Mrs Cake to get it wrapped. Place it in Pinkie's room. Scene unlocked next day.

To get Applejack: Go to Twilight's and learn the Rock Smash Spell (Click the open book). Become a unicorn and go down the path to Sweet Apple Acres. Smash the boulder. Go further until you reach Applejack and buck apples until the scene is unlocked.

To get Fluttershy: At night visit her house. You will see her attempting to screw Angel. After the scene, click on the upper part of the screen as it will unlock her.

To get Twilight: Do Applejack's mission first. Collect 50 bits and proceed to the Train Station to buy a ticket. Turn into a pegasus and go to Twilight's house. Speak to Spike and he will take the ticket. Visit Spike again at night to unlock the scene.

To get Rainbow Dash: Become a Pegasus and race her. Win and you unlock her.

To get DJ PON3: Click at the center of the record on her door. Enter her house and click her to unlock it.

To get Trixie: Learn the Shield Breaker A Spell from Twilight's. Visit Trixie at night as a Unicorn to unlock it. EXTRA: Buy and eat a muffin to unlock a shield breaker B and get a different ending scene. Also, dont forget to steal her book before giving her a 'rude' awakening.

To get Zeco... Chrysalis: Go to Everfree woods. Proceed right, down, down, left, right, left, right to find Zecora's hut. Enter and talk to Zecora to unlock.

Pretty much it for now. Except you can get all but the last scene at the Spa. If you are willing to fork up a total of 160 bits. The 100 one is worth it though, nice blowjob action.

SO much fellatio in this game. Mmmm.... I think I'm gonna have to um...spend some me-time in my mech. :3
CatchnightmardamnitSM_zpseb1acf27.png
( •_•)>⌐■-■
Posted Jan 1, 13 · OP
0  votes
Stormy_Weather wrote:
[flash]https://inkbunny.net///files/full/445/445715_Pokehidden_banned_from_equestria__daily__alpha_1.4.swf[/flash]

Current walkthrough:
Walkthrough:

To get Zeco... Chrysalis: Go to Everfree woods. Proceed right, down, down, left, right, left, right to find Zecora's hut. Enter and talk to Zecora to unlock.

Pretty much it for now. Except you can get all but the last scene at the Spa. If you are willing to fork up a total of 160 bits. The 100 one is worth it though, nice blowjob action.

SO much fellatio in this game. Mmmm.... I think I'm gonna have to um...spend some me-time in my mech. :3

Thanks! that last one was the only one I haven't gotten yet. XD also, I've been trying to figure out a resolution to the dash/autograph option. And you missed one.

To get big mac, when in the conversation with him, right click the screen and click forward. nvm, seems he removed it.
"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat"
"Heroes get remembered, but Legends never die" "Light does not equate to good, just as darkness does not equate to evil"
"you don't need someone to complete you. You just need someone to accept you completely"
(Achievement unlocked: Buck the living daylights out of Applejack)
Posted Jan 1, 13
0  votes
So pokehidden is till working on it, i approve!!
37hkglh6.png

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
This is Neko. Copy Neko into your signatur to help him on his way to world domination!
Posted Jan 1, 13
0  votes
Kyos_Sahrin wrote:

Thanks! that last one was the only one I haven't gotten yet. XD also, I've been trying to figure out a resolution to the dash/autograph option. And you missed one.

To get big mac, when in the conversation with him, right click the screen and click forward. nvm, seems he removed it.

Apparently, the flash file for the game corrupted itself a week a go or so, and the poor guy had to rebuild the game basically from scratch (check his tumblr posts for the full details on it), and I think he answered a question by somebody on the subject saying that it was an unfortunate side effect of the corrupted file.
Posted Jan 1, 13
0  votes
Ah! I was unaware of that. That is very unfortunate. I'm glad to see that such an incident didn't stop him from continuing his work on it.
"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat"
"Heroes get remembered, but Legends never die" "Light does not equate to good, just as darkness does not equate to evil"
"you don't need someone to complete you. You just need someone to accept you completely"
(Achievement unlocked: Buck the living daylights out of Applejack)
Posted Jan 1, 13
0  votes
Thanks for sharing Stormy <3
QT2KzWl.png

SC-sig-RDBP_zps8f03d5dc.png

jGMtJIb.gif
Posted Jan 1, 13
0  votes
Kyos_Sahrin wrote:
Apparently, the flash file for the game corrupted itself a week a go or so, and the poor guy had to rebuild the game basically from scratch (check his tumblr posts for the full details on it), and I think he answered a question by somebody on the subject saying that it was an unfortunate side effect of the corrupted file.
That's why you always have an extra copy on the cloud!
8zigiw.jpg
Posted Jan 2, 13
0  votes
Fros7bite wrote:

That's why you always have an extra copy on the cloud!
Exactly, unfortunately I guess he hadn't done that, or Flash decided that it couldn't make a .swf file anymore....or something. In my experience, Flash can be incredibly unpredictable. I once was copying code form one project to another, and the code wouldn't work if I copy pasted it (even though all the files were already copied into the new project's library), but when I typed out the exact same coding by hand, it worked fine!

Here is a link to Pokehidden's first post on the corruption of the game if anybody is looking for his tumblr
Posted Jan 2, 13
0  votes
0 posts
WOOO!
Posted Jan 2, 13
0  votes
thank you pokehiddden, also stormy your walkthrew is missing the second full sex scene with trixy, also if you play around with the stop pay options you can get some alone time with big mac if your so inclined.
OfficialSigAni.gif
Posted Jan 2, 13
0  votes
Page
of 3
Notices