Equestria Royal Guard

Account
Online users (3)
Latest Threads
Main Forum

Minecraft Death Note

3 replies
I just had an awesome idea while watching Death Note! So it's a normal survival server, but with a twist. When the server first starts out, like at the first run of the server, a Death Note spawns at random anywhere on the map. The Death Note can be used to kill other players. You right click it, type the name, and details/time if you want. But, to protect the other players, they can have nicknames that the person with the Death Note can't see through to their real names.

Also, there will always be an option while using the Death Note to have Shinigami Eyes in exchange for always having Half-Health and Half-Hunger as the maximum the stats will go. Like the character can use as many health potions he desires, but he can only at most have Half-Health, same for hunger.

The goal of the game would be to constantly find the player with the Death Note and kill him, thus resetting the spawn and randomly spawn the Death Note. The way the Death Note carrier will remember faces is by this idea I found: For every 5 seconds the carrier looks at another player, that will equate to 1 hour of remembering that player's face. So if he looks a whole minute at another player, he will have 12 hours of remembering that player's face.

Other than that it's a normal survival server, economy, etc etc. Sure this will require a mod to be made for this, but I think it would be awesome to have a Death Note server. Also every 12 hours in real time of the player playing in game, he must sacrifice an apple to the Death Note to make his Shinigami calmed, the Shinigami will never appear because that would be really hard to make, but if the player goes without 48 real time gameplay hours of not sacrificing an apple, his Shinigami kills him and the Death Note is respawned.

OR ANOTHER IDEA:
The Death Note can be an in game banning tool for moderators and if the person tries signing in again, it won't let him join and it will read "You died of a heart attack."

I thought this would be a cool idea, what do you guys think? Also is it possible to make?
Kira_Signature_by_tomtex.png
Posted Jul 8, 12 · OP
0  votes
We'd need MC modders to do this and I'm not sure we have any, perhaps pitch your idea on a minecraft mod forum somewhere hmm? Sounds like a fun (Albeit overpowered) idea for a multiplayer server.
Posted Jul 8, 12
0  votes
It would be pretty hard to find the note if it could be in a random area underground, etc.
But spectacular idea nonetheless.
Posted Jul 8, 12
0  votes
PonyofMadness wrote:
We'd need MC modders to do this and I'm not sure we have any, perhaps pitch your idea on a minecraft mod forum somewhere hmm? Sounds like a fun (Albeit overpowered) idea for a multiplayer server.

Well a Death Note IS over powered, that's why it should be hunted down. I think it be interesting to say the least.
Kira_Signature_by_tomtex.png
Posted Jul 8, 12 · OP
0  votes
Announcement of